The Staff Resource Centre at the Education Centre houses a large collection of physical educational materials including:
- Kits (providing lessons and materials for use in the classroom)
Log in to the LLC with your PAL authentication and select Staff Resource Centre from Location drop down menu on the left to search for these materials and check availability.
Tips for Kit searching:
- Select Staff Resource Centre as the Location in the LLC.
- Search by Subject or Keyword.
- Use the limiters on left side to narrow results. Select Kits as a limiter.
Booking the Resources
Items may be signed out, picked up, then returned to the library in person OR booked online and shipped to your school via the courier.
To book items online for delivery:
- Go to the Library Learning Commons and login with PAL authentication (top right).
- Select Staff Resource Centre from Location drop down menu (on the left).
- Search for resources. Select desired resource.
- Select “Book Item” icon that will be on right side of page. Choose which dates you would like the resource for. Select “Apply”.
If your site is “Library Services”: come to the Staff Resource Centre (Building 3) at the Education Centre for pick-up.
Your items cannot be delivered.
To Renew a Resource: Submit an ITService Desk ticket