When we are active online we are creating our own digital footprints. This area of the website will help you understand what that means and will link you to tools and resources for the ethical use of online media.
- Code of Digital Conduct (Junior):
- Read the Waterloo Region District School Board’s Code of Digital Conduct for Elementary Students.
- Code of Digital Conduct (Senior):
- Read the Waterloo Region District School Board’s Code of Digital Conduct for Senior Public and Secondary Students.
- Copyright Explained:
- An overview about the the concept of copyright and information for you so that you can use media legally and ethically as you explore and create.
- Copyright-Friendly Sources: